Chin-Chat!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome back !! we missed ya!! ^_^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog injust curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Store

just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??

Go down 
+2
allyson17white
xoxoimhis
6 posters

what do your fur balls dine on?? >.<
Oxbow
just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_lcap25%just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Mazuri
just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_lcap25%just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Tradition
just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_lcap0%just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nutrena
just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_lcap0%just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purina Rabbit Chow Show
 0% [ 0 ]
Other [explain]
just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_lcap50%just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6736
Chinchillas Owned : 4

just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Empty
PostSubject: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:40 pm

just curious on who uses what. also if you want to add to your option,
how satisfied with it are you?? would you swear by this brand??
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
allyson17white

allyson17white

Female Posts : 43
ChinPoints : 4699
Chinchillas Owned : 9

PostSubject: feed   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

I use sunseed chinchilla food. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chinchillaplanet.webs.com
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6736
Chinchillas Owned : 4

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

hmm i have never heard of this type!!
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
allyson17white

allyson17white

PostSubject: feed   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm

I get it from a pet store I go to. Razz
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

Female Posts : 62
ChinPoints : 4728
Chinchillas Owned : 3

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

I use Mazuri--- I used to just get watever at the pet store- bad idea-- just recently switched to Mazuri and i love the smell LOL my boyfriend hates the smell but i love it hehehe LOL they seem to like it so far-- i heard it was like the second best food-- oxbow being the first. i got two 25 pound bags of it so they better continue liking it LOL
Back to top Go down
Kassilik

Kassilik

Female Posts : 10
ChinPoints : 4641
Chinchillas Owned : 1

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

I use Oxbow, it's the only good Chinchilla food I can get without ordering it online, and Chester seems to really like it Smile

allyson17white- Does sunseed chinchilla food have other things in it besides the actual pellet, like bits of corn and things?
those kinds of foods are bad for Chins, because they often just eat everything but the pellet, and all those extra things in the food aren't good for them. Chinchillas should have a food that is just the pellets, like the foods listed in this poll.
Back to top Go down
allyson17white

allyson17white

PostSubject: feed   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

Yes it dose but I go through it all and take that stuff out. Then I put it in there treat cup and give them one a day. Cool It has raisins dried papaya, bananas, and some dried apple. no corn. The only thing I don't take out is the hay that is in it.
Back to top Go down
That_Ghost

That_Ghost

Female Posts : 14
ChinPoints : 4644
Chinchillas Owned : 2

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 pm

I use something called Fiesta, which is cheap, so I'm sure it's not the best. At first I picked out all of the extras (the dried fruit and veggies and the seeds), but Chico won't eat pellets. He refuses to. He practically starves himself if I only put pellets in the cage, so I leave the seeds in now and give him an extra bowl of a few seeds. Most of his diet consists of seeds and hay/grass. I think it was because he was raised on hamster food. The new little guy we just got eats his pellets like a good boy! ^^

But the point of this is that Fiesta is bad and we're gonna switch to something good that we can buy in bulk. =D
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Female Posts : 5
ChinPoints : 4630
Chinchillas Owned : 30

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I feed Purina Chow Show. I buy 2 - 50 lb bags which will last me 1 1/2 months. My chins are free fed feed and timothy hay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??   just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use?? Empty

Back to top Go down

just curious.... what kind of feed do you currently use??
Page 1 of 1