Chin-Chat!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome back !! we missed ya!! ^_^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? Store

SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6736
Chinchillas Owned : 4

SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? Empty
PostSubject: SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??   SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 pm

because my hubby and i just pre-ordered uncharted 3!! woot woot. can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

Female Posts : 62
ChinPoints : 4728
Chinchillas Owned : 3

PostSubject: Re: SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??   SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 am

marc had to explain to me what da heck uncharted was lol sounds like a fun game ,,, im excited for you guys! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
That_Ghost

That_Ghost

Female Posts : 14
ChinPoints : 4644
Chinchillas Owned : 2

PostSubject: Re: SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??   SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Everyone recommends Uncharted to me! They say if I love Assassin's Creed (and I do lol) that I will die for Uncharted. Have you played both of the other Uncharteds? What's the plot/game play like? Everyone says I'll love it, but they're really vague as to why I'll love it XD
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6736
Chinchillas Owned : 4

PostSubject: Re: SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??   SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

oh you guys would love uncharted!! its incredible. think treasure hunters with nothing but horrible situations lol.
nathan drake always makes comments throughout the game how all the bad things happen to him. second one
was DEFINITELY better in my opinion though. we have the uncharted poster in our living room lol. 50 cents at a
hollywood video that was going outta business and was literally selling everything in the store. even their computer!!
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??   SO EXCITED!! wanna know why?? Empty

Back to top Go down

SO EXCITED!! wanna know why??
Page 1 of 1