Hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cokergrl

Female Posts : 1
ChinPoints : 2617
Chinchillas Owned : 6

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:14 am

Hi. I'm Lindsay. I have 6 chins currently but I'm expecting babies later this month. My first chin is a 4 year old, black velvet girl named Ollie (she is the one expecting). Her boyfriend is named Daddy andis a 2 yr old standard grey. They have two kids, 9 month old black velvet boy "Baby" and 3 month old "Lil Grey". He looks like his daddy! I just added two new chins to my herd a black velvet boy named Winston and his girlfriend Nessa. Im not sure what color she is exactly....maybe violet? She is too light to be grey but isn't white. Any ideas? She has long hair and is bigger than an average size chin. They are all supper sweet. My dog Bella is fircely protective of them. She wont let my roommates psyco terrier get close to the cage when it sneaks in my room. When Lil Grey was born very unexpectedly, she escaped from the cage... Bella piccked her up and brought her to me! They are buddies now. Lil grey kisses bellas nose through the new escape-proof cage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoxoimhis
Admin

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 4747
Chinchillas Owned : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 pm

welcome!! i'm so happy you signed up!! maybe the mystery color chin is sapphire??
you should post pictures!! and pictures of the babies when they're born!! Minccino

............................................................... ❤️ ...............................................................

jessicahodges
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chin-Chat!! :: welcome new members!!-
Jump to: