Chin-Chat!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome back !! we missed ya!! ^_^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inso excited!! yay!! Store

so excited!! yay!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6756
Chinchillas Owned : 4

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

finally got our new wheel from chinchillas.com!! it is way huger than expected!!
this one:
so excited!! yay!! Grapeescapex175
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

Female Posts : 62
ChinPoints : 4748
Chinchillas Owned : 3

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

HAHAHAHAH i warned you!!!!!! xD its HUUUUGGEEEEEE

post pics or vids of the chinchies when they first go in it pleaseeeee!!!! they will most likely be freakin out super excited like mine were Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 pm

ggrrrrrr!! i'll post iphone pics bc someone stole my purse a month ago.... and my camera that takes videos was in it. >=[
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 pm

awwww thats really mean of them D: so sorry --- that would suck!! what kind was it?? i'll keep my eye out for it Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm

haha aww thanks!! lol it kinda looked like this one:
so excited!! yay!! OzZ_2YcHxFH5hS6HXuu9vAe4Avu6MEwRXewaFVqDu4F7ffa0nJ1GhR699US5RE7HuI9aJfjMxefhNyV6U6ydLrwcX1UlAueSOX_pF79TS2pdjoVAz_T4__Htmax5WNlocmTaX955-2Hp2-0o-ia6iffUyFY

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

aw thats a cool camera Sad

did you put the wheel in the cage huh huh huh bounce
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm

not yet!! unfortunately we are out and about at the moment. i PROMISE ill take pictures tonight lol
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 pm

wow--out and about-- and yet still talkin to me O.O ---- i dont have an internet phone so i am always so amused ppl can still do their thang while walkin around lol i know i know, i sound like an amish person or somethin with an uninternet phone lol. i just like simple things. ANYWAYYSS ... yay pics xD i'll prolly see them tomorrow cuzzzzz you are two hours behind meh and i got work and school tomorrow mornin x_x
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

ok sounds good!! and ya i have an iphone.... but its SOOOO slow sometimes lol.
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 am

ok lol i tried.... but they were going so fast!! haha

so excited!! yay!! Img_0212
so excited!! yay!! Img_0213
so excited!! yay!! Img_0214
so excited!! yay!! Img_0215

haha i was so surprised when RAICHIN started running lol. he has NEVER run before. only pikachin.
oh and by the way.... the image is flipped so no they aren't defying gravity.
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 am

hahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwww i was hopin for some gravity-defying jedi chinchies hahaha they look like they LOVE it , especially since Raichin wasn't a wheel lover--- hehehe you just needed to get surfer and then he feels it is cool enough for him Cool
Back to top Go down
That_Ghost

That_Ghost

Female Posts : 14
ChinPoints : 4664
Chinchillas Owned : 2

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Question. Does the size of the wheel make a difference? Cause I read somewhere that wheels can bend chins spines in unhealthy ways. If it's bigger does it help? I'm probably gonna get one of those flying saucers for mine once we have the $$$ and the bigger cage gets here. I heard they're easier and healthier for chins. Your wheel looks big enough so as not to make them uncomfortable though. I'm just curious if you heard about the spine thing or not. =D
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm

yup size definitely matters when it comes to chin wheels---- i have been using 12 inch plastic wheels from dumb petco for the whole time i've had chinchillas.... they are way too small , and they really have to arch to get them going. I read on a different forum that you need a minimum of 15", although the Silver Surfer is 14" and it works just fine--- If you really wanted to do the 15, there is a 15" diameter, 6 inches deep wheel called the Chin Spin, very popular, although there are lots of complaints about having to replace the bearings and wood peeling, etc. I just got a couple silver surfers, and they are awesome! VERY quiet..especially in comparison to the old plastic ones. It takes no effort whatsoever to move the wheel Very Happy Plus, they are 4inches in width, which works just fine, even for the largest chinchillas.

here is a video of 2 of my chinchies going crazy the first 5 mins of being introduced to the wheel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYS6ubUBHuU
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhers
Admin
xoxoimhers

Male Posts : 11
ChinPoints : 6661

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 am

the wheel makes a huge difference when we put our wheel in i still cannot believe raichin started using it and pikachin just loves it but they have the habit of trying to jump on top of it.... i dont no why lol.
Back to top Go down
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 am

hahaha thats not a good idea !!! silly chinchies
Back to top Go down
ChinnieGal12

ChinnieGal12

Female Posts : 9
ChinPoints : 4304
Chinchillas Owned : 1

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Omg that wheel is like crazy! Hahah they looked like they were upsidown Oh and by the way sorry for the loss of your camera, youll just have to do without.

Anyways, I was just gonna ask is the wheel plastic? Because if it is, I would remove it and get some type of metal one just in case they chew it.

I don't want to be rude. But if I had a plastic wheel I wouldn't use it. Your best bet is a flying saucer Very Happy
I wanna save up along with a 3 level critter or ferret nation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so excited!! yay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so excited!! yay!!   so excited!! yay!! Empty

Back to top Go down

so excited!! yay!!
Page 1 of 1