Chin-Chat!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome back !! we missed ya!! ^_^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inbonding chinchillas Store

bonding chinchillas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xoxoimhers
Admin
xoxoimhers

Male Posts : 11
ChinPoints : 6661
Chinchillas Owned : 4

bonding chinchillas Empty
PostSubject: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:03 am

I have 2 older chinchillas there the 2 gray chins and they been bonded for over a year now and we got a new little chin the little white one and i want to no the best way to bond them they are willing to take dust baths together and they will play together for a bit before they get kinda in the fighting mood, do you have any tips on how to bond the 2 of them with the new chin so they can all be buddys, we are right now to doing the cage swapping so they get used to the sent.
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6756

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 pm

so many spelling / grammatical errors....
but i love you.
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

Female Posts : 62
ChinPoints : 4748
Chinchillas Owned : 3

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 pm

hmmmm idk what to tell ya, i told everything i knew about it to your wife. all i can say is good luck!! it's definitely not an easy task and it may never work... it didn't work for us, but we didn't really try those methods. we just put their cages next to each other for months and once in awhile we'll try putting them in play time together but it quickly escalates into a fight.
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhis
Admin
xoxoimhis

Female Posts : 71
ChinPoints : 6756

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 pm

lin_n_chins wrote:
hmmmm idk what to tell ya, i told everything i knew about it to your wife. all i can say is good luck!! it's definitely not an easy task and it may never work... it didn't work for us, but we didn't really try those methods. we just put their cages next to each other for months and once in awhile we'll try putting them in play time together but it quickly escalates into a fight.
those chin-icons are so cute!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://jessicahodges.scentsy.us
lin_n_chins

lin_n_chins

Female Posts : 62
ChinPoints : 4748
Chinchillas Owned : 3

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 pm

aren't they!!!!!?!?!!?!

found them when i typed in 'chinchilla emoticon' hehehe
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhers
Admin
xoxoimhers

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Pikachin and Freedom: not so much. Freedom started grooming Pikachin and all was cool. but then when they went nose to nose, they started fighting.

but Freedom and Raichin: almost there. they were all chill in the cage and everything. Raichin even let Freedom groom him no problem. they even squished really close next to each other and smelled their butts. almost cuddle status.... then baby Freedom tried mounting Raichin and the fighting broke out and Raichin ran out of the cage. now Freedom's been on defense and Raichin's super cautious around Freedom. i feel like the bonding of Freedom and Raichin are SO close to being good.... ugh. stressful!!

As far as Pikachin goes, I'm not so sure HOW that'll turn out. any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
xoxoimhers
Admin
xoxoimhers

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Raichin and Freedom are all nice with each other they will groom and smell and even sit in the same little house together but then Freedom does it again....he try's to mount Raichin but this time there is no fighting Raichin just walks out of the house and sits on a ledge no fighting no chasing no barking nothing he just walks out and sits on a ledge.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bonding chinchillas   bonding chinchillas Empty

Back to top Go down

bonding chinchillas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chin-Chat!! :: general chinchilla chat.-
Jump to: